segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

Boring Kind Of Love

I want that boring kind of love
That always there, never asked for kind of love
That stay at home watching a movie kind of love
That tedious kind of love
I want that kind of love
That flameless, co-dependent kind of love
That this is mine, this is yours, this is ours kind of love
That forgettable, unsingable kind of love
That unremarkable kind of love
I want that kind of love
That corny, I love you and you love me kind of love
That till death do us part kind of love
That clichéd kind of love
I want that kind of love
That never spoken about kind of love
That filling the void in my bed kind of love
That warm kind of love
I want that kind of love
That boring kind of love

4 comentários:

T. disse...

gosto muito. :)

e lembrou-me disto:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZkBWBashA

Anónimo disse...

sweet...=)

Maria Ana disse...

Fiquei meio tonta, mas gostei:)

Chicotadas disse...

Não sei porquê, mas ao ler isto fiquei a pensar no meu kind of love, lol!
That fuckin awesome kind of love!!